Creating a Dynamic Job Portfolio £6.99 Online e-Book CPD Training & Certificate
The job market continues to change, as does the way we look for work. This course examines the value of presenting yourself as a complete package by using a resume as an introduction to an employer and backing it up with a portfolio presented at the interview.
The dynamic job market continues to change, as does the way we look for work. This course examines the value of presenting yourself as a complete package by using a resume as an introduction to an employer and backing it up with a portfolio presented at the interview.
Bulk Purchasing Account (ELBA)
- Speak about themselves using descriptive language.
- Apply the essential elements of cover letters and resumes.
- Understand the need for pre-employment testing and what to expect in their target market.
- Design a personalised portfolio.
- Develop a plan that moves them to a new job within 60 days
Apply Here, Courses Coordinator App
Learning online or e-learning courses have several obvious advantages which benefit the student. Other than being able to learn any time and in any place 24/7 add flexibility to the process. Choosing the time suits you to advance your learning.
The coursework is available to the learner to go over and to revise countless of times before finally taking the exam. Also, should the first results are not satisfactorily, you can retake the exam.
You are no longer restricted to set hours and having to rebook another course when the exam results are not as good as you can achieve.
- Online courses run 24/7
- You can log in from any place as long as you have the username & password
- The course can be revised again countless times till the learner is ready
- Exams can be retaken when the results can be improved
- Certificate will be issued as soon as the exam was completed in the learner’s name
- Your results kept safe on our system for further use by the learner
- Courses are 100% guaranteed CPD Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group