Creating Winning Working Proposals Online e-Book CPD Training & Certificate £6.99
Proposals are persuasive documents that are fundamental tools in organisational funding and output. This course will look at sources of funding, types of proposals and how to write proposals that will meet funding agencies requirements. This will include a number of tips and techniques to increase the potential success of your proposals.
Proposals are persuasive documents that are fundamental tools in organisational funding and output. This course will look at sources of funding, types of proposals and how to write winning proposals that will meet funding agencies requirements.
This will include several tips and techniques to increase the potential success of your proposals. An important but often overlooked aspect of proposal writing will also be covered- Building and Maintaining Relationships. Relationships are built on honesty. Potential projects must be a good fit for your organisation and your organisation must be ready to do the work contained in the proposal. The most successful proposals are going to be those that fulfil the mission and values of your organisation and that of the funding agencies as well!
Bulk Purchasing Account (ELBA)
- Locate potential funders for your organisations on the Internet and use evaluative skills to identify the appropriateness of funding related to their organisation
- Explain the necessity of matching funders interests with organisational needs and use this knowledge in decisions about the validity of submitting a funding proposal
- Describe and understand the basic elements of proposal writing for not-for-profit organisations
- Describe and understand the basic process for successful proposal writing
- Analyse effective relationship-building strategies to engage with funders and use this knowledge in writing a funding proposal
- Describe at least five reasons why funding proposals can be rejected
- Plan, write and submit a proposal in response to funders guidelines
Apply Here, Courses Coordinator App
Learning online or e-learning courses have several obvious advantages which benefit the student. Other than being able to learn any time and in any place 24/7 add flexibility to the process. Choosing the time suits you to advance your learning.
The coursework is available to the learner to go over and to revise countless of times before finally taking the exam. Also, should the first results are not satisfactorily, you can retake the exam.
You are no longer restricted to set hours and having to rebook another course when the exam results are not as good as you can achieve.
- Online courses run 24/7
- You can log in from any place as long as you have the username & password
- The course can be revised again countless times till the learner is ready
- Exams can be retaken when the results can be improved
- Certificate will be issued as soon as the exam was completed in the learner’s name
- Your results kept safe on our system for further use by the learner
- Courses are 100% guaranteed CPD Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
A proposal is a sales tool, not an information packet. The purpose of the proposal is to make a persuasive case that leads to a sale. To win the business, your proposal must overcome the following hurdles:
- Do I know who this is? If this is the first time the customer has heard of you, your proposal will be thrown out.
- Is this proposal compliant? If the customer provided a template for the proposal, proposals that don’t follow that template will be thrown out.
- Does this proposal make sense? If the executive summary does not define the problem correctly or propose a reasonable solution, the proposal will be thrown out.
- Does the solution provide value? Of the proposals that met the minimum as defined above, the one that wins will be the one that provides the most value.
The remaining steps provide a method for creating a proposal that overcomes all four hurdles.