Critical Thinking Identify Areas of Strength & Improvement £7.99 eBook CPD Training & Certificate
In today’s society, many people experience information overload. We are bombarded with messages to believe various ideas, purchase things, support causes, and lead our lifestyle in a particular way. How do you know what to believe? How do you separate the truth from the myths?
100 in stock
In today’s society, many people experience information overload. We are bombarded with messages to believe various ideas, purchase things, support causes, and lead our lifestyle in a less critical way. How do you know what to believe? How do you separate the truth from the myths and how to identify critical information?
The answer lies in critical thinking skills. The ability to reason through problems and to present arguments in a logical, compelling way has become a key skill for survival in today’s world. This course will give you some practical tools and hands-on experience with critical thinking and problem-solving.
Bulk Purchasing Account (ELBA)
- Define critical and non-critical thinking
- Identify your critical thinking style(s), including areas of strength and improvement
- Describe other thinking styles, including left/right brain thinking and whole-brain thinking
- Work through the critical thinking process to build or analyse arguments
- Develop and evaluate explanations
- Improve key critical thinking skills, including active listening and questioning
- Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques
- Prepare and present powerful arguments
Apply Here, Courses Coordinator App
Learning online or e-learning courses have several obvious advantages which benefit the student. Other than being able to learn any time and in any place 24/7 add flexibility to the process. Choosing the time suits you to advance your learning.
The coursework is available to the learner to go over and to revise countless of times before finally taking the exam. Also, should the first results are not satisfactorily, you can retake the exam.
You are no longer restricted to set hours and having to rebook another course when the exam results are not as good as you can achieve.
- Online courses run 24/7
- You can log in from any place as long as you have the username & password
- The course can be revised again countless times till the learner is ready
- Exams can be retaken when the results can be improved
- Certificate will be issued as soon as the exam was completed in the learner’s name
- Your results kept safe on our system for further use by the learner
- Courses are 100% guaranteed CPD Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group