Food Safety Level 2 in Food Retail Environment e-Learning CPD Accredited Training & Certificate Edinburgh
Everyone who works with food has a legal and moral duty to safeguard food and ensure it is safe to consume and not cause harm or injury to the consumer
100 in stock
Everyone who works with food has a legal and moral duty to safeguard food and ensure it is safe to consume and not cause harm or injury to the consumer.
Bulk Purchasing Account (ELBA)
- Follow the rules and procedures as required by the workplace
- Protect food from contamination
- Keep personally clean, follow good standards of appearance and behaviour and report illness
- Keep the workplace clean and tidy and remove rubbish regularly
- Ensure the correct times and temperatures are followed and checked
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records including for tractability
- Report food hazards, faults and concerns about food safety problems.
Learning online or e-learning courses have a number of obvious advantages which benefit the student. Other than being able to learn any time and in any place 24/7 add flexibility to the process. Choosing the time suits you to advance your learning.
The coursework is available to the learner to go over and to revise countless of times before finally taking the exam. Also, should the first results are not satisfactorily, you can retake the exam again.
You are no longer restricted to set hours and having to rebook another course when the exam results are not as good as you can achieve.
- Online courses run 24/7
- You can log in from any place as long as you have the username & password
- The course can be revised again countless times till the learner is ready
- Exams can be retaken when the results can be improved
- Certificate will be issued as soon as the exam was completed in the learner’s name
- Your results kept safe on our system for further use by the learner
- Courses are 100% guaranteed CPD Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group