Getting Stuff Done – Personal Development Boot Camp – e-Book
Why are there so many different organisational systems and time management methods out there? The answer is simple: it’s like any other personal challenge, like weight loss or money management. There is no simple, one size fits all answer. You must build a solution that works for you. Over this course, we will explore various time management and organisational tools and techniques so that you can build a customised productivity plan for your personal and professional lives. At the end of the course, you will emerge with a plan that works for you, so that you can start regaining control of your life!
Bulk Purchasing Account (ELBA)
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve your personal productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency
- Share a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning
- Identify the characteristics of a good organisational system
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customised information centre and a filing system
- Apply a system that will allow you to process any type of information that crosses your desk, including e-mail, electronic files, paper files, voice mail, text messages, and drop-in visitors
- Use the Eisenhower principle to prioritise work
- Say no
- Use routines to simplify your life
- Understand why you procrastinate and develop methods for tackling tasks
- Apply ideas and tools to make your household more productive and efficient
Apply Here, Courses Coordinator App
Learning online or e-learning courses has a number of obvious advantages which benefit the student. Other than being able to learn any time and in any place 24/7 add flexibility to the process. Choosing the time suits you to advance your learning.
The coursework is available to the learner to go over and to revise countless of times before finally taking the exam. Also, should the first results are not satisfactorily, you can retake the exam again.
You are no longer restricted to set hours and having to rebook another course when the exam results are not as good as you can achieve.
- Online courses run 24/7
- You can login from any place as long as you have the username & password
- The course can be revised again countless of times till the learner is ready
- Exams can be retaken when the results can be improved
- Certificate will be issued as soon as the exam was completed in the learner’s name
- Your results kept safe on our system for further use by the learner
- Courses are 100% guaranteed CPD Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group