NLP Tools for Life Full Package e-Book CPD Accredited Training & Certificate £25 (Inc Introduction) London
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP for short) is all about bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface so that you can have real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world. This combined offer provide the learner with both packages, the introduction as well as the advanced course. The learner will be initialled to both certificates once both courses are completed.
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP for short) is all about bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface so that you can have real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world.
Once you have a grasp on NLP’s basic principles, you might be interested in learning about some tools that can help you do more with NLP. This workshop will give you some hands-on experience with important NLP techniques, including anchoring, establishing congruency, developing rapport, creating outcomes, interpreting and presenting information efficiently, and even some self-hypnosis techniques.
Your brain, thoughts, and behaviour are at the core of everything that you do every day, even if you aren’t aware of it. To truly achieve the results that you want to achieve, you must master the art of bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface, so that you can have real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world.
Neuro-linguistic programming can give you the tools to do just that. In this introductory course, you will learn the basics of neuro-linguistic programming. We will give you the tools to manage your thoughts, and thereby manage yourself.
To get the most out of this workshop, you should first complete an Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming, this deal include both courses saving you £4.98.
Bulk Purchasing Account (ELBA)
- Define neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and its key terms
- Describe the key presuppositions of NLP
- Describe the five senses as seen by NLP
- Identify states of mind and modes of thinking using predicates and visual cues
- Develop and refine response strategies for any situation
- Use enriched language to engage your audience
- Interpret body language based on NLP principles
- Ask clean, precise questions to get the information you need
- Use hypnotic language and positive commands to get results
- Develop a deeper rapport with others
- Use anchoring to create a desired state of mind
- Become congruent with your inner self
- Understand and apply basic self-hypnosis techniques
- Create goals with momentum using NLP’s outcome framework
- Present, interpret and analyse information using the 7±2 rule and the chunking technique
First published in Apr 2019
Learning online or e-learning courses have several obvious advantages which benefit the student. Other than being able to learn any time and in any place 24/7 add flexibility to the process. Choosing the time suits you to advance your learning.
The coursework is available to the learner to go over and to revise countless of times before finally taking the exam. Also, should the first results are not satisfactorily, you can retake the exam.
You are no longer restricted to set hours and having to rebook another course when the exam results are not as good as you can achieve.
- Online courses run 24/7
- You can log in from any place as long as you have the username & password
- The course can be revised again countless times till the learner is ready
- Exams can be retaken when the results can be improved
- Certificate will be issued as soon as the exam was completed in the learner’s name
- Your results kept safe on our system for further use by the learner
- Courses are 100% guaranteed CPD Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group